|The Cairns 24 Hour Medical Centre is seeking General Practitioners to our join our dedicated team.
About the Position:
- You will enjoy a high earning capacity, solid remuneration percentage based. Relocation assistance available.
- You choose! Flexible rostering to suit lifestyle/family. Set your hours to help achieve the perfect work/life balance.
- Full or part time positions, and extra sessions available if you are a local doctor looking for additional hours. Long term locums considered.
- Fully booked from day one!
- Diverse range of general presentations if you would like to work in your areas of special interests such as Skin Cancer, Chronic Disease Management, Preventative Health, Women’s Health, Medicals, Occupational Health, Indigenous Health and so on.
- Highly qualified reception and nursing support, including care plan and women’s health nurses.
- Doctors enjoy great peer support and share and develop knowledge and skills within a friendly collegiate environment.
- Pharmacy and Pathology in same building.
- Must have current AHPRA registration
The Cairns 24Hour Medical Centre is a modern, well equipped practice with an amazing and dedicated administration team to support you.
- We are a long-established, extremely busy, privately-owned practice, centrally located in the Cairns CBD.
- We bulk bill to Medicare card holders, though strong Private, WorkCover, Pre-employment and Dive Medical bookings.
- We have a significant regular/appointed patient base as well as a very high walk-in demographic. You will have a full book on your first day of work!
- We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year so lots of shifts to choose from.
Not sure if would like to relocate to Cairns? Don’t just take our word for it, check out the links below.
Move Your Job to Cairns
Cairns Regional Council